|First Sunday Service||9:00 A.M.|
|Sunday School and Life Support Groups||10:30 A.M.|
|Afternoon Service||2:00 P.M.|
|Wednesday Bible Study||7:30 P.M.|
Come and join us for Sunday School Classes every Sunday at 10:00 am
- Sunday 10:30AM Life Support Groups
- A small group Bible Study where we can discuss the Bible together and encourage and pray for one another
- Sunday 10:30AM Couple’s Class
- Pastor Kevin Akana teaches Biblical principles to help married couples and to prepare couples for marriage. Learn lessons in communication, resolving conflict, raising children, finances, and sexual intimacy.
- Wednesday Evening Youth Group 7:00PM
- Jesse Kaawa teaches the Bible in a way that teens enjoy it. He also encourages them to take a stand for God and righteousness.
- Junior Class
Ages 7-12; taught by Pastor Mark Napuunoa. The children will learn to memorize verses and understand the Bible at their level. They will also learn uplifting Christian songs that they will enjoy singing.
- Kiddy Class
- Ages 4, 5, 6; taught by Linda Haggith. Children will understand and have fun learning the Bible. Flannel graphs and other teaching aides are used.