Our Doctrinal Statement
- We believe the Bible to be the verbally inspired, totally accurate, only inspired Word of God (II Timothy 3:16-17). We believe the King James Version (KJV) to be the preserved Word of God for the English speaking people. The KJV is the only version of the Bible we use.
- We believe in the one Triune God, eternally existing in three Persons (Deuteronomy 6:4)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man (Isaiah 7:14, Luke 1:35, Philippians 2:5-8).
- We believe the Holy Spirit is a person who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment. The Holy Spirit indwells and seals every believer. We believe that the sign gifts of the Holy Spirit, such as speaking in tongues, were temporary and have ceased (John 16:8-11, Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:4-11, 28, Ephesians 4:7-12).
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but through Adam’s fall, man inherited a sinful nature (Romans 3:22-23, 5:12, 6:23).
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:12, Ephesians 1:7, 2:8-10).
- We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God’s power and are thus secure in Christ forever (John 6:37-40).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved to life eternal in heaven, and the unsaved to judgment and everlasting punishment in hell (John 5:28-29, 11:25-26).
- We believe that all the saved should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord (Romans 12:1-2, 14:13).